Fordham University School of Law, Juris Doctor, 1994; State University of New York at Stony Brook, Bachelor of Arts, Cum Laude 1985
Admitted to practice law in New York State
- A trial attorney with over 23 years in criminal litigation experience.
- Litigation experience includes conducting various evidentiary hearings, jury and non jury trials.
- Have won acquittals in various types of criminal cases.
- Have won dismissals of cases on written motions.
- Have negotiated numerous plea bargains which have reduced charges and avoided or reduced fines and/or jail time.
- Have counseled many teenage clients accused of crimes drawing on six years experience as a high school teacher.